Wednesday 15 October 2008

FAO Amy : The Tudors

Have you seen any of The Tudors yet? I loved this serise! Its totally inaccurate and very glamorous, full of beautiful people but thats what we want to see on t.v Who wants fat, old Henry when you can have Jonathan Rhys Meyers?!!!! A lot of it is really daft but thats why its brilliant. What is really amazing though is how this is all turned on its head in the last two episodes of serise two. They are some of the best tv i have seen in a long while and blow Other Boleyn (film) out of the water. I actually found the bits about Anne Boleyn at the end quite upsetting. Cant wait for you to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Amy J said...

I haven't seen it yet, but can't wait to! There is a package here from Amazon, I think I can guess what it is, but still want to wait til my birthday to open it :-) It sounds super fantastic and he is the perfect Henry! You do have to bend history a bit! On the flight back the movie was August Rush, which don't think I normally would have watched if it weren't for the fact that Jonathon Rhys Sexiest-Max-On-Earth was in it! Wow. You've got to see it. As I was watching it I was only dreaming of the however many hours he graces the screen in the Tudors! Now am excited to watch the Anne bit, was that in 1 or 2?

Amy J said...

Am getting ready to watch!!!!!!!

Amy J said...

I think The Tudors Anne might be the best cast so far. Am looking forward to a 3 day work week next week so I can finish watching Series 1, unless I finish it this weekend. Have you seen series 3 yet?