Sunday 11 January 2009

Halloween 2008

I know this is all back to front am and posting out of date order but be thankful i am posting at all :-D This is my halloween house 2008. We did a pumpkin each this year mine is the witch they turned out ok!
This is a little china pumpkin tea light holder that i got in Florida when i was staying with Amy i have a few of these and i love them

This is my fire place my sweets are in the pumpkin bag i had a lot left over as we only had about 2 people knock






5 comments:

Amy J said...

Your pumkins and house look fantastic! I think you get Britain's Most Spirited Halloween award! Do you still have your ceramics from that place we went to when you were here? That sounds so geekish - but I embrace it!!! x

Jane King said...

yes still got all the halloween stuff i brought when i was visitin. I have a halloween tea towel that you gave me but i use that all year round :-)

Amy J said...

I knew you bought a lot, but didn't realize it was that much!

Emily said...

I love your pumpkin fireplace.

and all the other pics!

Amy J said...

It just hit me that we can carve a pumpkin whie you are here!!!!!